[Peace] AWARE corrections

Gabriel Stanton ggstanto at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 17:27:38 CST 2002

     Hey you all I'm sorry if I missed anything while taking notes at the
AWARE meeting. Sometimes my AWAREness is slipping. Anyway Robert Dunn
Announced he was running for a position in the city government(He can fill
you in I guess) and Al Kagan announced:

That the ( ILIR ) Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations, 504 E. Armory
St., Wed., 7:30 PM, The  President of National Education Association will be
speaking.

You will find that there may be other errors throughout the notes and if so
feel free to chastise me or post the corrections to the lists

                                                                Peace of
course,

Gabe