[Peace] library display

Charlotte Green chgreen48 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 12:01:04 CST 2002

At the AWARE meeting last Sunday, we talked about
changing the date of the display at the Champaign
Public Library to January instead of December to give
us more time to prepare.  I called the library about
this today, and the library staff is going to put on
displays in January and February so we are committed
to December.  Thus, I am putting in an urgent plea for
book suggestions for display and for a booklist.  Does
anyone have a book that they highly recommend?  If you
have an actual copy of the book and don't mind lending
it for the display itself, let me know.  You can email
a list of books or send it by mail to me.  If you have
copies of books to lend, you can bring them to the
meeting Sunday or I can come pick them up.

I told my contact at the library that we had strong
political viewpoints, and she said that we should feel
free to express them.