[Peace] Re: Plan of Action and DI alternative

Matt Reichel reichel at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 26 15:02:19 CST 2002

	I agree, Robert.

	I disagree with the conclusion related in the meeting notes: I
think that the DI should be actively condemned, and disagree with the
thought that useful civil debate has resulted from the racist ads. I will
end there so as to avoid discussion on the announce page.

	Announcement:

	There exists an alternative student publication for those wanting
to help boycott the DI. The name of the publication is the Thomas
Chronicles. Contact Jackson Foote at jfoote at uiuc.edu --> Looking for
writers, artists, and photographers. Already have some ex-DI people
helping out.

	thanks much,
	Matt