[Peace] FWD: BND is on Lou Dobbs Moneyline

zcravens zcravens at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 25 09:59:51 CST 2002

>===== Original Message From <campaigns at adbusters.org> =====
Hey Jammers:

We asked for support to put the Burping Pig on Lou Dobbs Moneyline -- and
you responded in droves. Thanks to your quick response, we've already booked
a spot on CNN.

Check out the coordinates:

Burping Pig (Adbusters 30-second BND uncommercial)
CNN, Lou Dobbs Moneyline
Tuesday, November 26, 2002
6:49PM EST (3:49PM PST)

After you watch those 30 seconds of TV on Tuesday, make plans to party on
Friday, Buy Nothing Day, November 29, 2002. Here's only a glimpse of what's
in the works:

In Norway they're playing volleyball with presents; in the Netherlands
they're wearing wings of dollars and flying among consumers; in London
they're shooting a film with a human-sized credit card; in Japan, the Zen
Santas will meditate; and all over consumerland, activists are hitting
big-box stores with whirlmart actions.

Broadcast your plans -- or locate a group to join -- at our Contacts page:
http://adbusters.org/campaigns/bnd/toolbox/contacts.jhtml

Remember to send us photos and reports of your pranks.

Happy Buy Nothing Day,

Adbusters
Staff & Volunteers