[Peace] Impeachment campaign

zcravens zcravens at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 11 12:26:14 CDT 2002

Hello all,

My name is Zachary Cravens and I am the national coordinator for the National
Campaign to Impeach Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Ashcroft.  As you may know
this campaign was kicked off by Professor Francis Boyle last Monday at the
Student Peace Action rally.

I just met with Prof. Boyle and we have a lot to get done very soon.  We need
to create a webpage for the campaign, set up a bank account (Prof. Boyle has
already had people contact him about donating funds to help with the
campaign), phone/email/fax all people in Congress who voted against the Iraq
resolution, and send a press release to all major news media in the country.

If you are interested in working on this vitally important national campaign,
let me know ASAP!!!  I am hoping to have a planning meeting this Sunday
afternoon around 3.  I'm not sure on the location yet, but I will let you know
very soon (it will be somewhere on or near campus). Have a wonderful Friday
and thank you very much.

You can reach me by email: zcravens at uiuc.edu or phone: (217) 344-1020.

Zach