[Peace] probably not a news flash

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Fri Oct 11 12:54:58 CDT 2002

War not eminent?  Sorry but the troops are ready to go to war with hysteria
built up to ensure each and everyone acts like "RAMBO" !  And we are not
ready! I do not know how many others on this list have been to war but war is
pure hell!  No one wins! As to our next efforts? We must focus our efforts on
disseminating information on DOD's thus the Army's, Navy's, Marines', & Air
Force's  medical, combat, equipment, and education and training deficiencies.
 As to the intent to blow up WMD-E's in place that is just like hitting an
ice cube with a hammer it will spread all over and thus cause another 100000
US casualties on top of the 221502 Gulf War I casualties and a million or so
of all others to include the children.

God help us,

dr. doug rokke
Vietnam and Gulf War Vet