[Peace] More Calls!!!!!!

Durl Kruse durljan at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 11 14:39:02 CDT 2002

I have spent some time today calling various
congress people....... especially Democrats on the D.C. capitol toll free line:
1-877-762-8762

I have let Gephardt, Daschle  and
Blagojevich know how disappointed I am with their vote for the Bush Iraq
Resolution.  I have let them know how democrats seem to no longer
be listening to the people and no longer deserve our support........GO
GREEN!

Anyway at least they need to hear that we are
not all falling in line!

I am hoping that at some point they will come to
their senses....so we keep trying to assist them in standing up for the true
majority!

--- Jan Kruse

.