[Peace] Fwd: Anti-Semitism

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 22 16:33:57 CDT 2002

I would like to support David's comments.  If we have to address this
issue, I would support an AWARE panel of representatives from
progressive anti-occupation and pro-peace organizations, preferably
with American Jewish or Israeli speakers.  I would want ALL the
panelists to represent our views.  The point is that the Zionist view
is in the mainstream and represented every day in every way in the
mass media.  It is our role to represent the alternative.  I would be
happy to then invite all the local Jewish groups to attend and submit
questions for discussion by the panelists.