[Peace] Anyone interested in leaving early

Jeffrey and Carin Sychterz sychterz at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 22 21:11:58 CDT 2002

There are four of us who would like to leave around 8am on Friday.
Unfortunately, we would miss the rally.  While we would prefer attending the
event our desire to arrive in D.C. before 1am is pretty strong and therefore
we would like to know if there are 2 or 3 more people who would like to join
us?  One advantage of our van is a DVD player with plenty of stupid movies
for your viewing distraction. Of course a disadvantage of our van is
probably more pee breaks--not too many more but a few more (i'm pregnant.)
Also, there are three of us sharing a hotel room and want to know if anyone
would like to be a forth?

Just call or e-mail if interested and we can discuss further.

Carin Sychterz
337-5364