[Peace] Fwd: Faculty Letter about Iraq

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 23 17:09:06 CDT 2002

This is a message for AWARE members who are UIUC faculty members.
Please have a look at the letter below.  It would be great if you
could distribute this letter to departments not already represented
in Teachers for Peace and Justice or where the letter has not yet
been distributed.  Many thanks.

--

Al Kagan
Africana Unit, Room 328