[Peace] Rough Draft of Agenda for Sunday

Meridith Kruse bmmk at soltec.net
Sat Oct 26 08:59:41 CDT 2002

Hi all- I'll be facilitating on Sunday, your feedback
(by 7pm tonight) is welcome!  - Meridith

AWARE Meeting
Sunday Oct. 27th

Facilitator: Meridith
Notetaker: TBA:)

I. Presentation by PRC Member Jen Tayabji (10 minutes)

II. Introductions (10 minutes)

III. News of the Week - Carl (15 minutes)

IV. Recap AWARE Events of Last Week (10 minutes)
A. Palestinian Truth Tour
B. Saturday Protest on Prospect
C. Send off for DC Protestors

V. Working Group Updates (25 minutes)
A. Postcards for Peace
B. Farmers Market
C. Direct Action
D. Literature
E. Finance
F. - Kisok in Mall? - any updates?
G. AWARE Care- do we have facilitator for next mtg?

VI. New Business (20 minutes)
A. Internal Dialouge on Anti-Semitism- how AWARE deals with it, future
speakers?
B. Invitation to Co-Sponsor Teachers for Peace and Justice Picnic
C. Invitation to attend, volunteer at IDF Peace with Justice Dinner

VII. Announcements (5 minutes)

VIII. Working Groups: 6:35-7:00