[Peace] 'UN' petition ...

Ra Ravishankar ravishan at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 28 19:22:43 CST 2002

gabriel,

i completely agree with the text of the petition, but the UN has got
nothing to do with it. "We have learned that there is a new petition
circulating that claims to have been started by our office -- we have
not, nor have we ever, initiated any petition", says the UN Information
Center website. for more details, please see
http://www.unicwash.org
http://www.unicwash.org/unic was response to petition.htm

ravi.