[Peace] VoNoWar.org

jeffsowers at swissinfo.org jeffsowers at swissinfo.org
Wed Oct 30 22:39:56 CST 2002

Please show your opposition to the war on Iraq by casting your vote in the
national Anti-War Referendum at www.VoteNoWar.org . This is a major national
campaign launched by International Answer at the Oct 26 DC March.

? The U.S. Congress failed to listen to the overwhelming number of people
who expressed their opposition to a war on Iraq in a massive outpouring
of calls, e-mails and faxes to their elected officials.

Instead of spending hundreds of billions of taxpayers' money on another
war in the Middle East, the funds should be used to create jobs and finance
education, housing, healthcare and other vital human needs.

I am asking you to join me and the millions of other people who want to
take action to prevent a senseless war that is likely to lead to the deaths
of tens of thousands of innocent people in Iraq. This path of the Bush Administration
can only lead to an escalation of violence that endangers people everywhere.

Join me in casting your vote in the People's Anti-War Referendum at www.VoteNoWar.org.
The Congress votes for war. We Vote No War. ?

The plan is to collect millions of votes against the war and then present
these to the world as evidence of the breadth of opposition during the next
major anti-war demonstration and Peace Congress on January 18-19, 2003 in
DC.

Jeff