[Peace] is AWARE aware?

Margaret E. Kosal nerdgirl at s.scs.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 31 10:07:17 CST 2002

Susan -

You bring up some very good points!
Surprisingly, the News-Gazette ('News-Gazoo') coverage has been sympathetic
to Dr. Henry's supporters. (Full disclosure - i was substantially quoted &
given the last word in Wednesday's article.)
Are folks aware that there is a "Street Media Center" (just off 1st at
Chester)?

John Lee Johnson might be a candidate for invitation to AWARE meeting or as
a guest presenter at the School?

At least one of us, is living a lot closer than 2 miles.

Namaste,
Margaret ... dangerously over-educated