[Peace] Action-packed AWARE schedule

Carol Inskeep inskeep at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 6 09:42:57 CDT 2002

Just a reminder to all that there will be a short AWARE meeting on
Sunday night after the Teach-In.  We just have a few issues to discuss and
then those who are interested can all head over to the Mosque openhouse.

Also - don't forget the chance to picket/pass out literature/chat with
Bears fans about political issues on Sunday before the Teach-In.

Finally, if anyone is willing to make a few phone calls to remind people
about these upcoming events, give me a call and I'll give you a few names
from our phone list.

Thanks,
Carol Inskeep
344-9155