[Peace] Meeting tonight at 7:30 (fwd)

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 8 13:46:06 CDT 2002

The Green party Congressional Campaign Committee will hold its regular
planning meeting this evening, 7:30pm-9:30pm, in the office at 24 E. Green
St, Champaign. The meeting is open to all who are willing to work on the
campaign.

We need volunteers as always -- particularly so this week, as Al Weiss,
who's been working on volunteers and advertising, is stepping down.  So we
need someone to organize volunteers and someone else to negotiate with
radio and TV stations.  If you're interested in being "Coordinator of
Volunteers" or "Coordinator of E-Media Advertising," let me know.

Regards, Carl

  ==============
  Carl Estabrook
  Green Party Candidate for
  US House of Representatives
  15th Illinois Congressional District
  "A Choice for A Change"
  24 East Green Street - Suite 14
  Champaign IL 61820
  217.355.7313
  <www.carlforcongress.org>
  "There are no magic answers, no miraculous methods to
  overcome the problems we face, just the familiar ones:
  honest search for understanding, education, organization,
  action that raises the cost of state violence for its
  perpetrators or that lays the basis for institutional change
  -- and the kind of commitment that will persist despite the
  temptations of disillusionment, despite many failures and
  only limited successes, inspired by the hope of a brighter
  future."      --Noam Chomsky