[Peace] street theater festival

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sun Sep 8 18:49:01 CDT 2002

oh, sorry, forgot the details of the festival, if aware is gonna set up an
informational table.

the festival is this saturday (september 14th), in downtown urbana (mostly
at the corner of race and elm).  the festival starts at 3 and runs until
at least 11.  we're asking that tables stay through 9 at least, and
encouraging folks to stay till the end because the brat pack, who are
playing at 9, tend to pull in large audiences.  tables need to be set up
by 3.

thanks,
brian