[Peace] AWARE on WILL

Alfred Kagan akagan at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 9 13:27:14 CDT 2002

I agree that our folks did good.  But I think the report lacked
substance.  It only addressed Afghanistan and our July 4th parade
action.  No mention of Iraq, Palestine or even Middle East. And did
they have to insert something about how the left was divided on
Afghanistan?  It seems to me that playing up division made us seem
even more out of the mainstream.  And how could they ignore
yesterday's teach-in and our 9/11 actions?