[Peace] Literature whereabouts

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 9 23:43:53 CDT 2002

There are some small fliers that have the 9/11 peace march info on one side
and general Aware info on the other. They are at the IMC on the shelves on
the right hand side as you walk in. These could be used at the McKinley
event if Rosemary would be so kind as to get them there.

Also I noticed when I was at the IMC today that the colored tri fold fliers
on the 3 subjects (Iraq war, Civil Rights, Funding of Israel) are also at
the IMC. They are on the bottom book shelf near the telephone in two large
boxes. Someone needs to be sure and get these to the quad on 9/11.

Where is AWARE literature box that included the Mutual Aid Pact? It used to
be at the IMC and then I believe was used on quad day and has not been
returned... as far as I know.

Sandra