[Peace] Hi to anyone who reads this and wants to meet artists who may help raise money

Gabriel Stanton ggstanto at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 22:23:43 CDT 2002

   At the last AWARE meeting it was brought up that
AWARE is in need of funds and that we needed to come
up with viable means of making money. Someone
suggested an art auction with art donated by local
artists. I was wondering if anyone was running with
that idea. If they read this email before Saturday
before 6pm please email me back because I am planning
to go to an Art Cooperative Open House of the gallery
Virtu in Monticello on 220 W. Washington St. downtown.
The phone number for the event is (217)-762-7790. I
would like suggestions about how to broach the idea of
donating works of art for the benefit of AWARE if
someone has ideas about organizing one. My phone
number is (217)367-5720 for anyone who gets this or
see me before noon at the AWARE booth farmer's market
on Saturday.

                      Peace,

                 Gabriel Stanton