[Peace] Mary Lee Sargent farewell dinner

Kranich, Kimberlie Kranich at WILL.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 7 12:50:36 CDT 2003

Dear All,

Our beloved Mary Lee Sargent, tireless political activist in the peace,
women's and gay rights movements, historian, educator and friend, will be
leaving her Champaign community of more than 30 years to start a new life in
New Hampshire. Her partner and the love of her life, Ann Isenberg, landed a
spectacular job at one of the oldest and best feminist therapy and
counseling centers in the U.S.

I know you will want to join me in wishing them well and thanking Mary Lee
for the many ways in which she has given to C-U and the state of IL, making
it a better place for all of us to live and work.   Please join us in
celebrating and honoring Mary Lee.

The Mary Lee Sargent Dinner
Saturday, May 10
Great Hall, Wesley Foundation
1203 W. Green St., Urbana

5pm Social hour
6pm Amasong performance and vegetarian dinner catered by Basmati Indian
Cuisine
7pm Entertainment and stories

$15 per person at the door.  RSVP with the number in your party by 5/1.
kranich at uiuc.edu or 359-9884.

Let me know if you'd like to share a story about Mary Lee at the dinner.

Sincerely,
Kimberlie