[Peace] Downstate Peace Convergence-Normal, Sun. April 13, 2PM (fwd)

Matt Reichel reichel at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 9 01:14:47 CDT 2003

	This Sunday, 2pm, Normal IL
	Massive Central Illinois Peace Gathering sponsored by Student
Peace Action Network at Illinois State University.
	SPA will be providing rides from the Circle Drive of the Union
leaving at 12:30pm. Should return by 5 or 6pm.

	Please contact me at reichel at uiuc.edu if you are interested in
attending.

	thanks,
	Matt