[Peace] Thursday noon at Alma Mater

Joan Nelshoppen jnlshppn at prairienet.org
Wed Apr 16 00:26:18 CDT 2003

Friends,

I want to invite you to the anti-war pickets that the Progressive
Resource/Action Cooperative (PRC) is holding on Thursdays over the noon hour.

Pickets are at the Alma Mater at noon.  For the last two weeks my 3 year
old and I have gone and held signs.  (She mostly plays although she handed
out a few flyers last week.)  It is not a march - just an opportunity to
bear witness to what we believe about this war.  Two weeks ago it was
silent the whole time.  Last week there was one speaker for about 5 minutes.

You would all be welcome to join us there.   It's actually a pretty
pleasant way to spend the noon hour on Thursdays.  PRC will probably be
sending out an official announcement with more info soon.

Peace,
Joan