[Peace] your favorite weekly email

Carol Inskeep inskeep at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 18 10:21:04 CDT 2003

well, not really.  it's just the agenda for sunday's meeting.  we have
good music and an interesting presentation, so consider coming out.

send corrections/advice/additions...  someone recommended putting working
groups at the top of the agenda and shifting events of the past week to
the end, so that we get to our work/planning first.  we can see how that works.

Jeff Sowers facilitating (hopefully)

Introductions - 5 minutes

Recorded Syrian Music (introduced by Mike Simon) - 5 minutes

Presentation on Anti-War organizing in the African American community
  - Assata Zerai - 15 minutes

News of the Week - Carl - 10 minutes

Financial Report - 2 minutes (Did someone follow up on Meridith's
  suggestion about RSO status at the University?)

Working Groups:
- Report on the Fundraiser - Myles

- Beyond Prospect for Peace:  Town Meeting (Mort), Candlelight Vigils
(Joan?), Socializing (Ryan)

- Lit Group (Al and Ricky)

- P4P (Ricky/Randall)

- Tax Resistance/CO Group