[Peace] Meridith's Party! (please forward)

Carol Inskeep inskeep at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 21 15:46:22 CDT 2003

Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier.

                                            Sojourner Truth

The really sad news is that Meridith is leaving - it's a huge loss for our
town to be saying good-bye to someone who has worked so hard and been so
effective and so encouraging to work with.  But the good news is we're
having a PARTY to say good-bye.  Try to stop by:

Saturday, April 26th, beginning at 7 pm
606 East High Street in Urbana (between Green and Illinois, between
  Anderson and Grove)
Potluck - bring food to share; the grill will be hot...
Feel free to bring musical instruments, kids, etc.
Questions?  344-9155

I'll have a notebook on hand for Meridith, where you can write her a
farewell message or remind her of some good memory.

Please forward this along to others!