[Peace] Protest the Occupation Wars

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 14:53:55 CDT 2003

Protest the Occupation Wars
Saturday, April 19, 2003
2-4 pm on N. Prospect & Marketview

…because occupation is not liberation.

"Never I thought this would happen to my country.
Now, I think, my sadness will never go away." – Iraqi
mother

"We're very glad to be rid of Saddam, but we don't
trust the Americans… We don't want a new dictator." –
Iraqi protester

“What was promised to Afghans with the collapse of the
Taliban was a new life of hope and change.   But what
was delivered? Nothing. Everyone is back in business,”
– Afghan President Hamid Karzai’s brother

"If George Bush [Jr] decided he was going to turn the
troops loose on Syria and Iran … even I would think
that he ought to be impeached." – Lawrence
Eagleburger, US Sec. of State under George Bush Sr.

“There will have to be change in Syria, plainly,” – US
Deputy Defense Sec. Paul Wolfowitz