[Peace] Neo-Con Events (4/21, 4/24) - Students for the Defense of America

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 15:52:37 CDT 2003

Letters, folks, we need letters to the editor!

When you read this stuff, it's hard sometimes not to
wonder if you're through the looking glass, down the
rabbit hole, or if you're the one who has lost it.
The letters section is the most read part of many
newspapers, and our letters will remind folks that
they are not the crazy ones...

Ricky

http://www.moraldefense.com/ProTech/Archives/EDPC.htm

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/1001/tracinski101101.asp