[Peace] Neo-Con Events (4/21, 4/24) - Students for the Defense of America

Jay Morris jay_morris_1 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 09:08:35 CDT 2003

Folks,

Here are a couple of articles by Tracinski.  These read as if they've
been pulled straight from The Onion.  Sadly he's actually serious
about this nonsense:

http://www.moraldefense.com/ProTech/Archives/EDPC.htm

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/1001/tracinski101101.asp

and here's a bio:

http://capmag.com/author.asp?name=2

Bayer and Dalton are part of the local objectivist club.  These talks
could give some useful insight into the wackiness of objectivism.

Bring a vomit bag and some Advil.

jay