[Peace] rally info (fwd)

Matthew Reichel reichel at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 22 01:18:55 CDT 2003

	Student Peace Action needs help with flyering for the rally event next
monday! Particularly, we need help with off campus locations such as
downtown Urbana and downtown Champaign.
	If anyone can help, just let me know via e-mail. Perhaps I can
drop some fliers off at the imc shortly.
	Should be a good event.

	Updated co-sponsors: Student Peace Action, AWARE, the Muslim
Student Association, Community United Church of Christ, the Black Greek
Council, the Campus Greens, Spirit of Seattle, the Campaign to
Impeach Bush at U of I, Legalize it, the Presidential Prayer Team,
Students for the Sixties, Students for Kucinich, Students Improving the
Lives of Animals (SILA), Pandora's Rag, and more ...

Operation American Freedom: Democracy NOT Empire