[Peace] DI wants interview re Mutual Aid !

rosemary braun braun at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 22 15:26:33 CDT 2003

This DI reporter wants to speak w/ someone regarding the Mutual Aid Pact --
Al?  Someone else?  Looks like her deadline is tomorrow evening.

Peace,
  Rosemary

(ps. If you're giving the interview, let the rest of the list know.)

----- Forwarded message from Supriya Doshi <sdoshi at students.uiuc.edu> -----