[Peace] Donate to Kucinich

Matthew Reichel reichel at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 22 12:39:35 CDT 2003

=09Donations to the Kucinich for President campaign can most easily
be made through the secure server accessible at www.kucinich.us

A Note From Peter Coyote

Friends, If three people were to give $25 dollars each and each notify 3
people and get them to do the same, in a month around a billion dollars
would be accumulated.

I'm writing to urge each of you to send $25.00 to the campaign of Dennis
Kucinich and to commit to organize three others to do the same thing. Denni=
is the most progressive candidate currently running for President. Whether
or not you finally vote for him is immaterial. A small donation now will
advance his campaign immeasurably, force the media to pay attention to him,
and
spread his positions: National Health for all, anti-Nafta and Gatt, ending
the war, de-militarizing space. There is virtually no difference between hi=
positions and the Green Party platform, but as a Democratic Congressman, he
is not a symbolic candidate. He is a tried and tested politician who has
stayed true to his principles.

He must have $20,000,000 in the bank by June (this is true for all
candidates) to be taken seriously. We could do this for less than the cost
of
good bottle of wine. Send $25.00 and get three people to commit to the same=
=2E
Support Democratic diversity, support a peace initiative and support a
progressive agenda. Try it. It doesn't preclude you from supporting other
candidates, but if you simply support who you think will "win", you can't
complain when they don't represent your interests.

Go to: https://www.kucinich.us/ and hit "contribute."

The internet is changing national politics. Please participate.

Thanks,

 Peter Coyote

Scott Lynch
Communications Director
Peace Action National Office
Phone: 202.862.9740x3030
Fax: 202.862.9762
www.peace-action.org

 =93I am only one, but I am still one; I cannot do everything, but still I =
can
do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do th=
something that I can do=94 Edward Everett Hale

---