[Peace] AWARE agenda

Carol Inskeep inskeep at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 25 09:13:01 CDT 2003

After you've recovered from Meridith's Party (at 606 East High Street, 7
pm on Saturday night, potluck), I hope you'll come to the AWARE meeting.
Activism and community are the best antidote to despair and isolation.
Let's keep at it.

Email me with corrections, additions, ideas....

Introductions (5)

Sandra Ahten talks alternative media (10 - 15)

Carl Estabrook gives us the News of the Week (10)

Events of the Past Week (5)

Financial Report - Gabe or Linda (5)

Working Groups (30)

- CO/Tax Resistance (Paul and Charlotte?)

- Prospect/Neil for Peace (Ricky and others?)

- Town Meeting Plans (Committee members)

- Lit Group (Ricky)

- Speaker's Bureau (Sharon and Joe)

- Other? (Socializing for Peace, VVAW, etc.)

Announcements/Upcoming Events (5)

Adjourn for Working Groups