[Peace] Sandra needs paid help

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 08:10:35 CDT 2003

Sorry for off topic post

I need to hire someone to paint a huge indoor studio space on Highcross road
in Urbana in the next week. Are you underemployed and have some time? Pay is
$10 / hour if you are a hard worker.

I am also looking for someone who has good computer skills and likes to
organize. Must be able to follow directions without much oversite. If you
are a writer and have good editing skills that would be a plus. If you can
trouble shoot (pc) computer problems that is a plus also. This will be
ongoing about 5-10 hours a week, for at least a month. Pay is $10 / hour.

Call or email.
Sandra Ahten
217-367-6345