[Peace] P4P- final pro-war demo this Sat!

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 15:01:31 CDT 2003

Please help spread the word:

Prospect for Peace, Number 30!
This Saturday, May 3, 2-4 pm
N Prospect and Marketview

and

Neil for Peace continues
Saturday, May 3, 2-4 pm
N Neil and Anthony Drive

OK, folks, we've just about done it.  Soon we will
have outlasted the pro-war folks, just like we said we
would.  This Saturday is going to be their last,
according to their extra-loud loudspeakers last
weekend.  They're calling for an extra-big turnout and
calling it quits.  The press will likely cover them.

So we need good numbers out there.  We need the press
and the passersby to see that we aren't leaving yet
because our job isn't finished.  We are as much
against the occupation of Iraq as we were against the
war -- this is EXACTLY what we were afraid of -- and
we're still very concerned that this Administration
will try to start another war in the fall.

We may have to make another big push at that time, but
for now, it's important that we emphasize that THE
ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT WAS RIGHT, unfortunately, and we
want folks to remember that the next time we have to
raise these issues.