[Peace] UIUC Quad Day

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 21:22:27 CDT 2003

Carl,

We still are a student organization.  I am already
working with a couple of other groups to possibly get
some AWARE literature out.  I'll keep everyone posted.

Linda
--- "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu>
wrote:
> Quad Day is Tuesday, August 26, 10am-3pm.  Altho'
> AWARE has (or had) a
> affiliated student organization (I believe), we're
> not scheduled for a
> table. It would be good to find a group that does --
> perhaps the PRC --
> and who might be willing to let us set out our
> literature (and a banner?),
> particularly if we offer to help staff it.  --CGE

=====
"As we talked of freedom and justice one day for all, we sat down to steaks.  I am eating misery, I thought, as I took the first bite.  And spit it out." - Alice Walker (author)