[Peace] Student Peace Action Update

kstepans at uiuc.edu kstepans at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 13 15:53:59 CDT 2003

SPA will have a booth at Quad day and we can put out AWARE
literature.  Anyone from AWARE wants to join us at the booth
that is fine, although we can staff it all day without a
problem.  We could also put out posters, display boards, and
mailing list sign ups.

We are working on planning a trip to the School of the
Americas protest November 21st-23rd.  One way to make the
trip more economical would be to take advantage of the
University van pool.  To do this we need a professor to join us on thetrip.  If you're interested in going to the protest please e-mail me at kstepans at uiuc.edu   The trip will hopefully be coordinated with the UIUC branch of Amnesty International.

Cheers,
Kate