[Peace] off topic: roommate needed

kanouse kanouse at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 13 16:54:45 CDT 2003

Hi all!

I don't need a roommate, but an all 'round decent guy I know does.  Travis
Stansel is a painter, works at WILL, and is rather sympathetic, politically
and personally (not that there need be a division...)

Roommate needed: Two BR in quiet Urbana. Looking for
mature grad student or professional. Rent is low ($265
each) but the apartment is nice and clean and in a
great neighborhood. Amenities include free parking,
dishwasher, fireplace and central air. I'm a male but
I have no gender preference in a roommate. Call Travis at
344-9172 and leave a message if there's no answer.

--Sarah K.