[Peace] Who does the fighting when the US goes to War?

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 09:12:44 CDT 2003

                                               Union Yes!  War No!
                                              LABOR DAY PARADE
                  Assemble at Race and High Street in Urbana at Lincoln Square Mall
                                    Monday, September 1rst at 9:30 am
                                 Free music and food to follow the parade
(MTD buses will be available to transport people back to the parking lot after the parade)

Let's show up in good numbers to stand in solidarity with the working people of our community who are fighting for unions in these hostile times.  And let's bring home the message that we cannot have human rights and good social programs at home if we are waging immoral, brutal wars abroad.

We also need help making signs for the parade, so please come if you can (even for a short time):

                                      Thursday, August 28th from 7 til ?
Home of Carol Inskeep/Matt Murrey - 606 East High Street in Urbana (Anderson/High)
                                                        344-9155
                                                  Supplies provided

Consider taking a look at the US Labor Against the War website:
                                         http://www.uslaboragainstwar.org/#