[Peace] Urbana Mayor Agrees to Sign Peace Day Proclamation

John Baldridge webmaster at one-world.org
Mon Aug 25 22:44:03 CDT 2003

Greetings, All,

   Tod Satterthwaite agreed to sign a proclamation declaring September 21 the International Day of Peace in Urbana.  He will make the proclamation at the city council meeting on September 15.  I have included the email confirmation he sent me below.  Anyone who wants more info can contact me, and I will send some PDFs about the UN's Peace Day resolution.

John Baldridge
UNA-USA
Champaign County

John -

I would be happy to sign an International Day of Peace Proclamation.  If it's OK with you, I will use the wording that you have provided, put it into an Urbana format and read it at the Council meeting on Sept. 15.  Let me know where you want the Proclamation sent or you can come by my office and pick it up.

Tod