[Peace] Meeting with Matt Bisbee of Tim Johnson's Office Rescheduled

Jan & Durl Kruse durljan at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 28 19:12:09 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I am not on the peace list but I am using my
parents account to let you know

that the meeting I scheduled with Matt Bisbee of
Tim Johnson's office had

to be rescheduled...

Matt called me yesterday to cancel, he forgot he
would be in Washington DC

on September 17th...

So, those who are interested in AWARE will meet
with him that next Monday,

September 22nd, from 3:30-4:30pm, at the Courier
Cafe in Urbana...

I will be there, others have expressed
interest...

Our two main topics are the US Occupation of
Iraq and "Free Trade"

issues, since the WTO protests will have just
happened and Johnson is

on the Agriculture Committee...

I may try to set up a planning meeting the week
of Sept. 15th so those

going to this meeting can coordinate a
strategy...

Just wanted to give you a heads up on the change
in meeting date and time,

Talk to you soon, Meridith

---Jan    Durl Kruse

--- durljan at earthlink.net