[Peace] FWD: [CIBCAR] ** How the War is Playing in Peoria - PLEASE RESPOND BOLDLY...

Zachary Cravens zcravens at students.uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 1 15:10:51 CST 2003

Here's some more anti-war sentiment in central Illinois.

>===== Original Message From "Committee to Impeach Bush, Cheney, Ashcroft and
Rumsfeld"              <CIBCAR at LISTS.WINDYWILLOWS.NET> =====
To friends and alies nationwide,

This extraordinarily good news about the state of US public opinion
regarding pResident Bush's war plans is too important to not share with
EVERYONE you know, EVERYONE on your email lists. We have very little time
left to stop Bush from starting a global conflagration that is too
terrifying to contemplate.

Please read the Peoria story about the ENORMOUS opposition to this Iraq
attack from middle America, and then find 30 minutes or an hour or a full
day ASAP to respond appropriately. (A list of ideas follows the article.)

Additionally, we Americans really ALSO need to be deluging the world's TV
and print media OUTSIDE of the US to make sure that they know how ENORMOUS
is public opposition to the Bush assault on Iraq. US corporate media isn't
doing its job to let the world know most Americans are opposed, so we're
going to have to do it ourselves, and FAST. Does anyone out there have
access to such a media email  list for the world's major newspapers, TV and
radio stations, etc? If someone can send such a list to me, i can circulate
it nationally as well.

best to all,
Paul Cienfuegos
Arcata CA USA