[Peace] Calendar Meeting Tuesday

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 14:23:10 CST 2003

Hello Progressive Folks, Alternative Media Instigators, and those who would
like an easier way to publicize events,

Can you join me tomorrow night, Tuesday Feb 4 at the IMC (218 W. Main in
downtown Urbana)  at 6pm for a brainstorming session to kickoff a U-C
Progressive Calendar?

The February issue of the Public i will  include a Progressive Calendar. In
the future we hope that the gathering of the information that feeds this
calendar will be cross pollination that can invigorate a variety of outlets
including PSAs (public service announcements) for WEFT and WILL, a  drop-in
radio calendar, on line calendars and public access TV.

We need your help. With the gap left from the C-U Cityview and the critical
time period that we are in as a nation the time is ripe for rethinking the
best way to use our resources.  Will you please join me? I have heard that
there are various people thinking along the same lines. I hope this is a
time we can come together and join share our resources.

Open to those interested in music and art promotion as well as political and
social events.

Our second meeting will be Tuesday Feb 18 at 6pm. Both meetings will end
promptly at 7pm.

Call if you have questions -- or if you interested in helping and can't make
these meeting times. (217)367-6345

Thank for considering this and passing it on to others who may be
interested.
Sandra Ahten