[Peace] AWARE minutes, corrections

Charlotte Green chgreen48 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 16:24:32 CST 2003

Peter Rohloff, not Ricky Baldwin made the announcement
about Stephen Francis's request to have early morning
demonstrations. (rohloff at uiuc.edu)

Also, here's a couple of other things I forgot to
include.  It was suggested that we need legal council
either pro bono or for a small fee to help us with
matters, such as whether or not we have the right to
hold a large banner over the interstate.  Sharon is
going to call Sten Levy with the ACLU and ask him to
suggest a lawyer.  Sharon also proposed that we plan a
party in the unlikely event that we do not go to war
with Iraq.

Toni Bowers is interested in going to Chicago on Feb.
15 to participate in the rally and march planned for
the International Day of Action.  Anyone interested in
going with her can contact her at 384-0531.

Unless I find another page of notes lying around the
house, that's all for now!
Charlotte