[Peace] sign making party!

rohloff rohloff at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 3 23:49:35 CST 2003

Howdy all. Just a reminder that this Wednesday at 7 pm, Rebecca and I
will be hosting a sign-making party to replace some of  the most worn
and tattered "Prospect for Peace" signs.

We live at 902 W Washington in Champaign. A white house on the NW
corner of Washington and Prospect, right across the street from the
Salvation Army. Phone 359-9546 if you get lost.

I will buy some foam boards. We have lots of markers and paint. If you
bring materials to contribute, I highly suggest foam board over poster
board, since the wind on North Prospect makes short work of the latter.

See you soon!

Peter