[Peace] thanks and updated ordinance

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Feb 4 15:43:52 CST 2003

Dear Friends,

Thank you for all your efforts and support in making this ordinance an
overwhelming success.  IT PASSED BECAUSE OF YOUR EFFORTS WHICH WERE
PHENOMENAL!

FYI, The Urbana Ordinance circulating is the outdated one.  I have
attached the final version as a Word document.  Please use this in your
correspondence.  It has a section about sanctions and corrects some errors
in the first.

peace,
Danielle