[Peace] [fwd] Rally in Springfield on Feb. 15th

rosemary braun braun at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 4 16:49:07 CST 2003

The following came to the aware at grex.org address.  Can someone announce
it at the next mtg, and possibly get back to him?

Also, this week the aware at grex.org account glitched, and amongst other
things, I've lost the .forward file -- though someone other than absentee
me should get them.  To whom should the mail be forwarded?  It is nearly
always from people who come to the website, and (non web-related) mails
are relatively rare (avg once/month).

Cheers,
rosemary-arranger-of-bits

----- Forwarded message from Pete Cerneka <illinoisansforpeace at yahoo.com> -----