[Peace] Please--Veto Bush's War

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Tue Feb 4 18:13:31 CST 2003

Hi All,

I just sent the following to: Republic of France <france at un.int> I haven't seen suggestions to e- them, but it's easy and can't hurt.....Any other simple ideas out there re action on the eve of Powell's visit to the UN?

Thanks,
Jenifer C.

Dear Friends,

I believe with many others that the UN inspections can and must work.  Any "evidence" should be taken seriously and investigated.  WMD should be destroyed.  Iraq can continue to be contained.  War is NOT the answer.

I urge you to continue your unswerving opposition to this and to all other illegal and immoral wars proposed by the US or any other nation.

Jenifer Cartwright
Champaign, IL