[Peace] Iraq Speaker

molly kathleen dolkart dolkart at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 5 09:06:14 CST 2003

Hello, my name is Molly.  I am on the shows committee.  I have a friend
who returned from Iraq recently, she went there to do volunteer work.  She
is now doing public speaking about her experiences there, as well as the
conditions due to US involvement.  She would like to come to the IMC to do
a talk.  She is a friend of mine from high school, and she'll be staying
at my place, but she would like some gas money.  I was thinking to charge
$1-$5 suggested donations at the door.  I would like to have her talk on a
Sunday, maybe before or after the AWARE meeting. This could possibly get
more people involved in AWARE too, if they come here her speak.  Also, I
would collaborate with you on promotions and flyering for the event.  What
do you think?  What Sundays wouldbe good?
-Molly