[Peace] re: protesters wanted!

Peter Rohloff rohloff at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 5 11:16:55 CST 2003

As mentioned at Sunday's meeting, I'm passing along this idea from
Steve Francis, who was a protester in uniform during the Vietnam War
and who has joined us at the Saturday protests from time to time.

He would like to hold 'rush-hour' protests on weekdays to supplement
our Saturday protests. His specific proposal is the intersection of
Kirby and Neil by the McDonald's, 7:30-8:30 and again at 5 pm. If
anyone would be interested in participating with this sort of thing,
please contact Steve with days you might be interested at 398-6843 or
stephenf113 at yahoo.com.

Peter

Seid umschlungen, Millionen!
Diesen Kuß der ganzen Welt!