[Peace] invitation - please fwd widely

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 15:57:32 CST 2003

INVITATION: PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY

This Saturday, February 18, will be an international
day of protests against war with Iraq.  Hundreds of
thousands of people in cities all over the world --
including Paris, London, New York City, Chicago,
Springfield and our own Champaign -- will be
demonstrating our opposition to the Bush
Administration’s push for war.  The White House seems
determined to ignore our concerns.  Let’s don’t let
them.  Please join us this Saturday.

Saturday, Feb. 15
2-3:30 pm
North Prospect & Marketview
Champaign

Please feel free to bring your own signs or borrow
ours.  But dress warm, and don’t park at Tires Plus
(they will tow us).  This event is sponsored by the
Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort (AWARE).  All are welcome.

For more information:
www.anti-war.net
356-2205 (Ricky Baldwin)